As he previously teased, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) has thrown his hat into the ring to be the Republican Party's nominee for president in 2016.
- A school employee at Wayne Community College in Goldsboro, North Carolina, was killed in an on-campus shooting.
- The Jodi Arias saga is apparently over. She has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for murdering her ex-boyfriend.
- Russia will be sending surface-to-air missile systems to Iran, so that's nice for them.
- The gay couple featured in Hillary Clinton's video announcing her run for president have invited her to their wedding.
- It's not your imagination: The process of flying anywhere in the United States has gotten worse in the last year, with an increase in late flights, lost baggage, and complaints.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?