As he previously teased, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) has thrown his hat into the ring to be the Republican Party's nominee for president in 2016.
- A school employee at Wayne Community College in Goldsboro, North Carolina, was killed in an on-campus shooting.
- The Jodi Arias saga is apparently over. She has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for murdering her ex-boyfriend.
- Russia will be sending surface-to-air missile systems to Iran, so that's nice for them.
- The gay couple featured in Hillary Clinton's video announcing her run for president have invited her to their wedding.
- It's not your imagination: The process of flying anywhere in the United States has gotten worse in the last year, with an increase in late flights, lost baggage, and complaints.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
Prosecutors initially suggested that the boy had a gun in his hand, but the government walked that back today.