At the 7th Summit of the Americas on Saturday, Cuban President Raul Castro criticized decades of American "imperialist aggression" in Latin America but said he doesn't hold President Obama responsible for his predecessor's actions.
- About 88 percent of American adults now say they have health insurance, up from about 8 in 10 in 2013.
- Another weekend, another reminder that it's a crime to ever let your children out of your sight in 21st Century America.
- Congress returns from a two-week recess today (alas!) and is expected to be debating Iranian sanctions and Medicare payments, voting on the confirmation of attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch, and kicking off "months of new budgetary wrangling" in the upcoming week.
- A lesbian couple is challenging "the discriminatory denial of their freedom to marry" in the U.S. territory of Guam.
- Against fetal-homicide laws.
- Watch Michael Bolton sing an ode to the IRS.