In March, a suspenders-wearing liberal celebrity entered the studios at ReasonTV for a conversation with a leather jacket-wearing libertarian magazine editor.
And the results were kind of hilarious.
Here's a short list of some of the questions Larry King and Nick Gillespie asked each other:
- If a gay couple has sex in the back of an airplane, would you be okay with that?
- You hate children, don't you?
- You're jealous of my eight marriages, aren't you?
- If you had a chance to interview Osama bin Laden, would you ask him if Jews control the media?
- When you get cyrogenically frozen, will your head be chopped off like Ted Williams?
Far from being another reverential discussion with a legendary broadcaster, this interview shows that after seven decades in broadcasting, Larry King can roll with anyone.
For the full interview and transcript, click below.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.