The NRA Convention is upon us. Some left-leaning journalism outlets have trouble reporting on it.
- Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder has a message for government employees: Please stop banging prostitutes.
- Hillary Clinton is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday. Excited?
- Rand Paul's tax-deductible college tuition proposal was panned by the Voxsplainers.
- Are you on Twitter's Block Bot list? I'm not; hateful maniac Elizabeth Nolan Brown is.
- In the wake of his legal vindication, Alan Dershowitz speaks.
- Cybercrime charge for student who played minor prank on teacher.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.