The NRA Convention is upon us. Some left-leaning journalism outlets have trouble reporting on it.
- Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder has a message for government employees: Please stop banging prostitutes.
- Hillary Clinton is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday. Excited?
- Rand Paul's tax-deductible college tuition proposal was panned by the Voxsplainers.
- Are you on Twitter's Block Bot list? I'm not; hateful maniac Elizabeth Nolan Brown is.
- In the wake of his legal vindication, Alan Dershowitz speaks.
- Cybercrime charge for student who played minor prank on teacher.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.