The NRA Convention is upon us. Some left-leaning journalism outlets have trouble reporting on it.
- Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder has a message for government employees: Please stop banging prostitutes.
- Hillary Clinton is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday. Excited?
- Rand Paul's tax-deductible college tuition proposal was panned by the Voxsplainers.
- Are you on Twitter's Block Bot list? I'm not; hateful maniac Elizabeth Nolan Brown is.
- In the wake of his legal vindication, Alan Dershowitz speaks.
- Cybercrime charge for student who played minor prank on teacher.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.