The NRA Convention is upon us. Some left-leaning journalism outlets have trouble reporting on it.
- Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder has a message for government employees: Please stop banging prostitutes.
- Hillary Clinton is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday. Excited?
- Rand Paul's tax-deductible college tuition proposal was panned by the Voxsplainers.
- Are you on Twitter's Block Bot list? I'm not; hateful maniac Elizabeth Nolan Brown is.
- In the wake of his legal vindication, Alan Dershowitz speaks.
- Cybercrime charge for student who played minor prank on teacher.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.