The White House is launching a campaign on the health effects of climate change—President Obama linked his daughter's asthma to the issue.
- Rahm Emanuel wins a second term as Chicago mayor.
- A cop in South Carolina was charged with murder after video showed him fatally shooting a man in the back, contradicting his version of events.
- Gov. Sam Brownback (R) signed a bill into law making Kansas the first state to ban second-trimester abortions.
- Iraqi forensic teams are exhuming mass graves of soldiers killed by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria last year when it controlled Tikrit.
- Germany called Greece's call for $306 billion in World War II reparations "dumb."
- New details on the Drug Enforcement Administration's massive decades-long metadata collection program.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
Prosecutors initially suggested that the boy had a gun in his hand, but the government walked that back today.
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Sues Biden Administration for Not Studying the Environmental Impact of More Migrants Coming Into the U.S.
A signature priority of President Donald Trump's administration was paring back federal environmental laws. Republicans are now stretching the definition of those same laws to save the former president's immigration policies.