- It's Rand Paul presidential announcement day! Drink every time you see the phrase "daddy issue."
- Best headline of the week? "'Bees are good,' Obama says as children scream."
- The Pentagon is getting serious about developing laser weapons before China out lasers us.
- How Rand Paul differs from his dad on economic issues.
- Sen. John McCain will seek a sixth U.S. Senate term in 2016.
- A massive, mysterious bust of Edward Snowden showed up on a Brooklyn war monument yesterday, but by the afternoon NYPD had it removed.
- Robot spiders. In space.
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Betting sites have a better record of predicting election outcomes than most polls and pundits.