- It's Rand Paul presidential announcement day! Drink every time you see the phrase "daddy issue."
- Best headline of the week? "'Bees are good,' Obama says as children scream."
- The Pentagon is getting serious about developing laser weapons before China out lasers us.
- How Rand Paul differs from his dad on economic issues.
- Sen. John McCain will seek a sixth U.S. Senate term in 2016.
- A massive, mysterious bust of Edward Snowden showed up on a Brooklyn war monument yesterday, but by the afternoon NYPD had it removed.
- Robot spiders. In space.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.