- McDonald's will raise the hourly pay rate for employees at non-franchised locations to $1 above the local minimum wage, as well as start offering vacation benefits.
- Airbnb is now listing more than 1,000 vacation home rentals in Cuba.
- Another day, another executive order: "I'm for the first time authorizing targeted sanctions against individuals or entities whose actions in cyberspace result in significant threats to the national security, foreign policy, economic health or financial stability of the United States," President Obama announced Wednesday.
- An in-depth look at "the pervasive awfulness" of American jails.
- Arizona's House has passed a bill to allot more than $1 million to a "predictive policing" pilot program.
- An Arkansas woman now thought to be the world's oldest is asking for Barack Obama to attend her 117th birthday party this July. She invited him last year, but he didn't show up.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Justice Kavanaugh asks his former clerk, Assistant SG Rebecca Taibleson, if Justice Scalia, her other former boss, was correct about originalism.
The only answer to that question is "Yes, the boss was right."
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.