You know what President Obama is up to in the Middle East? No, seriously: Do you know? Because nobody else can figure it out either.
- In related news, the latest nuke talks with Iran aren't going so well.
- With the tax deadline looming, don't bother calling the IRS for advice—its employees aren't answering most calls.
- Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) was indicted for corruption and for being a general tool. Well, the corruption part anyway. Oh, fun!
- With much of the country frothing at the mouth over religious freedom legislation, Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas wants state lawmakers to back off the bill they just passed.
- Iraq's victory lap over defeating ISIS in Tikrit may be a tad premature, U.S. officials say.
- For 7 percent of Americans, Internet access means a smartphone and only a smartphone. Guess I should start writing bigger, huh?
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.