You know what President Obama is up to in the Middle East? No, seriously: Do you know? Because nobody else can figure it out either.
- In related news, the latest nuke talks with Iran aren't going so well.
- With the tax deadline looming, don't bother calling the IRS for advice—its employees aren't answering most calls.
- Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) was indicted for corruption and for being a general tool. Well, the corruption part anyway. Oh, fun!
- With much of the country frothing at the mouth over religious freedom legislation, Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas wants state lawmakers to back off the bill they just passed.
- Iraq's victory lap over defeating ISIS in Tikrit may be a tad premature, U.S. officials say.
- For 7 percent of Americans, Internet access means a smartphone and only a smartphone. Guess I should start writing bigger, huh?
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.