You know what President Obama is up to in the Middle East? No, seriously: Do you know? Because nobody else can figure it out either.
- In related news, the latest nuke talks with Iran aren't going so well.
- With the tax deadline looming, don't bother calling the IRS for advice—its employees aren't answering most calls.
- Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) was indicted for corruption and for being a general tool. Well, the corruption part anyway. Oh, fun!
- With much of the country frothing at the mouth over religious freedom legislation, Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas wants state lawmakers to back off the bill they just passed.
- Iraq's victory lap over defeating ISIS in Tikrit may be a tad premature, U.S. officials say.
- For 7 percent of Americans, Internet access means a smartphone and only a smartphone. Guess I should start writing bigger, huh?
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.