Multilateral negotiations with Iran have been extended beyond yesterday's midnight deadline.
- Twenty-two prisoners had their sentences commuted by President Obama, who doubled his commutations total in a single day.
- Walmart is among the businesses speaking out against a "religious freedom" law under consideration in Arkansas, where the company is based.
- Lawyers for Porsche say it was driver error, not a vehicle flaw, that caused the crash that killed Paul Walker.
- A man finds out his stolen iPhone ended up in China, and becomes something of a celebrity there.
- The world's oldest person, Misao Okawa, died yesterday at the age of 117.