In an apparent effort to make his political party live up to cartoonish parodies, retiring Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) recommends that nanny-state fan Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) replace him as Senate minority leader.
- Unthrilled GOP insiders don't see the somewhat unready for prime time Ted Cruz as an electable presidential candidate.
- Everybody would have been better off if Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had remained the TV-watching stoner trial evidence reveals him to have once been, instead of taking an interest in murderous religious fanaticism.
- The bloated public higher education sector is on the chopping block as governors around the country consider a new round of budget-balancing cuts.
- Shootings by police officers would have to be investigated by somebody other than their own employers, under legislation proposed in Texas.
- The bizarro dark matter that makes up the majority of the universe's mass has scientists increasingly intrigued.
- Saudi Arabia and Egypt are mired fighter jet-deep in the ongoing mess in Yemen. They're expected to deploy ground troops next.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.