Sen. Rand Paul called on ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to return donations made to the Clinton Foundation by the Saudi Arabian royal family.
- The FBI will investigate Aaron Schock's sketchy financial dealings.
- The Iran negotiations are going nowhere.
- Peter Suderman on why DC Comics' cancelled Joker cover is not such a clear case of artistic censorship.
- Michigan state senator says Uber is "out of control." Gulp.
- Check out this Iowa state lawmaker reading "Sex After Sixty" on the House floor.
- Lots of media people react to my reporting on the student who demanded I write the n-word in a story about his alleged censorship for expressing non-PC views at Reed College.
- A New York high school had to apologize for holding a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in… gasp!… Arabic. (That's the language the terrorists use.)
- Jon Stewart on the conservative double standard regarding Benghazi and Ferguson.
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.
"The only people who broke the law here were the police officers and TBI agents who participated in this flagrantly unconstitutional arrest."
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."
Montclair cancellation of K-12 reopening is yet another reminder that unions are putting students last.