Sen. Rand Paul called on ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to return donations made to the Clinton Foundation by the Saudi Arabian royal family.
- The FBI will investigate Aaron Schock's sketchy financial dealings.
- The Iran negotiations are going nowhere.
- Peter Suderman on why DC Comics' cancelled Joker cover is not such a clear case of artistic censorship.
- Michigan state senator says Uber is "out of control." Gulp.
- Check out this Iowa state lawmaker reading "Sex After Sixty" on the House floor.
- Lots of media people react to my reporting on the student who demanded I write the n-word in a story about his alleged censorship for expressing non-PC views at Reed College.
- A New York high school had to apologize for holding a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in… gasp!… Arabic. (That's the language the terrorists use.)
- Jon Stewart on the conservative double standard regarding Benghazi and Ferguson.