Is President Barack Obama's proposal to make voting mandatory a presumptuous violation of liberty or simply profoundly stupid? Americans debate the issue.
- House Republicans passed a budget proposal only after holding off on a contentious plan to steer more moolah toward the Pentagon. (Read more about defense-spending shenanigans).
- Not content with the shitstorm it's already brewed up with the targeting of conservative non-profit groups, the IRS wants to extend its controversial rule-making to political parties and political action committees.
- Tunisian authorities arrested nine suspected accomplices of the two gunman who perpetrated a bloody attack at the National Bardo Museum (for which ISIS claims "credit").
- "What crash?" asks Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy in an interesting response to reports that some of his agents drove a car into a White House barricade.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel hints that the European Union is likely to keep sanctions on Russia in place so long as Ukraine is a war zone.
- Mitt Romney will not, thankfully, repeat his presidential run.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks