Is President Barack Obama's proposal to make voting mandatory a presumptuous violation of liberty or simply profoundly stupid? Americans debate the issue.
- House Republicans passed a budget proposal only after holding off on a contentious plan to steer more moolah toward the Pentagon. (Read more about defense-spending shenanigans).
- Not content with the shitstorm it's already brewed up with the targeting of conservative non-profit groups, the IRS wants to extend its controversial rule-making to political parties and political action committees.
- Tunisian authorities arrested nine suspected accomplices of the two gunman who perpetrated a bloody attack at the National Bardo Museum (for which ISIS claims "credit").
- "What crash?" asks Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy in an interesting response to reports that some of his agents drove a car into a White House barricade.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel hints that the European Union is likely to keep sanctions on Russia in place so long as Ukraine is a war zone.
- Mitt Romney will not, thankfully, repeat his presidential run.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.