Authorities in Arizona were looking for a man who has shot at least five people, killing one, this morning in Mesa.
- Armed terrorists stormed the Bardo Museum in Tunisia, killing 19. Tourists accounted for 17 of the dead.
- Zapp Brannigan Donald Trump is forming a presidential exploratory committee. Je suis Kif.
- The Federal Reserve is signaling a possible interest rate increase in June.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has been helping Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) with the eye injury he suffered (among other injuries) in a exercising accident back in January.
- That letter sent to the White House that may have contained cyanide (they're doing more tests) was intercepted before it ever reached its destination.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
Comedy, meet cancel culture