The White House has deleted the FOIA regulations for its Office of Administration, saying courts have ruled the office doesn't have to respond to FOIA requests.
- Israelis headed to the polls for parliamentary elections today. In a last ditch effort, Benjamin Netanyahu said there wouldn't be a Palestinian state if he were re-elected prime minister.
- Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will box former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield for charity in May.
- At the request of the artist, DC Comics has pulled a variant cover for Batgirl #41 (pictured right) over which the company said it had received threats of violence and harassment.
- A judge dropped murder charges against rapper Tiny Doo that were based entirely on his song lyrics.
- A British Airways flight headed for Dubai had to return to London less than an hour after taking off because of someone's particularly putrid bowel movement.
- Researchers say they've found rings around Chiron, a minor planet orbiting between Saturn and Uranus.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.