President Obama is the latest political figure to give Hillary Clinton the business over her email shenanigans. Though it's all in good fun. Of course.
- Secretary of State John Kerry's remark that the U.S. might be willing to talk with Syrian President for Life Bashar Assad was quickly "clarified" by the State Department, but not before it got Assad himself snorting that he didn't really give a damn what Kerry had to say.
- With his appearance at SXSW in Austin, Texas, Sen. Rand Paul may or may not win over a traditionally Democratic crowd, but his outreach efforts win on the press attention front.
- Emerging after a 10-day absence, perhaps from a coffin filled with the rich soil of mother Russia, Putin took up his duties and made jokes over press speculations about his health. The health status of his opponents is less amusing.
- Brazilians are tiring of scandal-plagued President Dilma Rousseff. They've taken to the streets to ask her to quit.
- It turns out that giving college students opportunities to shoot guns makes them much more enthusiastic about the things. Competitive shooting is booming (yes, it is) on campus.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.