It looks like the fraternity that engaged in racist chanting at the University of Oklahoma will file some kind of lawsuit in response to the stern disciplinary actions taken against it.
- Brace yourselves, thinkpieces decrying the excesses of the First Amendment are coming. (Not that students understand it, anyway.)
- Email-gate (email-ghazi? What should we call it?) is shaping up to be quite the scandal: Hillary Clinton's team didn't read through all her emails, instead relying on a faulty keyword search.
- ISIS is far from defeated.
- The FCC chairman is wrong about Net Neutrality.
- On last night's Jeopardy episode, only one person made it to the final round.
- What Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig gets wrong about communism and the Catholic Church.
- I wrote a short fiction story satirizing trigger warnings and campus political correctness. It's titled, "One. Dash. Nine." Read it at Liberty Island.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.