It looks like the fraternity that engaged in racist chanting at the University of Oklahoma will file some kind of lawsuit in response to the stern disciplinary actions taken against it.
- Brace yourselves, thinkpieces decrying the excesses of the First Amendment are coming. (Not that students understand it, anyway.)
- Email-gate (email-ghazi? What should we call it?) is shaping up to be quite the scandal: Hillary Clinton's team didn't read through all her emails, instead relying on a faulty keyword search.
- ISIS is far from defeated.
- The FCC chairman is wrong about Net Neutrality.
- On last night's Jeopardy episode, only one person made it to the final round.
- What Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig gets wrong about communism and the Catholic Church.
- I wrote a short fiction story satirizing trigger warnings and campus political correctness. It's titled, "One. Dash. Nine." Read it at Liberty Island.