OU's Disbanded SAE Chapter Sues, Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Worsens, A Story About Trigger Warnings: P.M. Links
What Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig gets wrong about communism and the Catholic Church.
It looks like the fraternity that engaged in racist chanting at the University of Oklahoma will file some kind of lawsuit in response to the stern disciplinary actions taken against it.
- Brace yourselves, thinkpieces decrying the excesses of the First Amendment are coming. (Not that students understand it, anyway.)
- Email-gate (email-ghazi? What should we call it?) is shaping up to be quite the scandal: Hillary Clinton's team didn't read through all her emails, instead relying on a faulty keyword search.
- ISIS is far from defeated.
- The FCC chairman is wrong about Net Neutrality.
- On last night's Jeopardy episode, only one person made it to the final round.
- What Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig gets wrong about communism and the Catholic Church.
- I wrote a short fiction story satirizing trigger warnings and campus political correctness. It's titled, "One. Dash. Nine." Read it at Liberty Island.