Ferguson City Manager John Shaw is allegedly resigning.
- Inconsistencies surround the Hillary Clinton email scandal.
- ISIS and Iraqi forces do battle all week in Ramadi.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham made some interesting comments: "[H]ere is the first thing I would do if I were President of the United States: I wouldn't let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We're not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We're not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts." Scary.
- Rep. Aaron Schock is hopeful he didn't break the law. But he isn't the right man for the job, writes National Review's Charles C.W. Cooke.
- The (almost certainly unconstitutional) expulsion of two fraternity members for racist chanting at the University of Oklahoma is raising important questions.
- You can now play "Cards Against Humanity" online. That's kinda fun.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.