Hillary Clinton was in no mood to answer questions about her seemingly unethical email practices as Secretary of State.
- D.C.'s non-voting Congressional representative, Eleanor Holmes-Norton, is trying to lift the Capitol Hill sledding ban. It's probably the most worthwhile political thing she has ever done.
- Want HBO, but don't want cable? That will cost you $15 per month.
- How can the U.S. fight ISIS while still being officially anti-Iran?
- Netflix might be having second thoughts about that whole Net Neutrality thing.
- The Daily Caller's Matt Lewis sees the possibility of a "detente" between CPAC conservatives and gays.
- Rand Paul could have been on Parks and Recreation, but wasn't.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.