Hillary Clinton was in no mood to answer questions about her seemingly unethical email practices as Secretary of State.
- D.C.'s non-voting Congressional representative, Eleanor Holmes-Norton, is trying to lift the Capitol Hill sledding ban. It's probably the most worthwhile political thing she has ever done.
- Want HBO, but don't want cable? That will cost you $15 per month.
- How can the U.S. fight ISIS while still being officially anti-Iran?
- Netflix might be having second thoughts about that whole Net Neutrality thing.
- The Daily Caller's Matt Lewis sees the possibility of a "detente" between CPAC conservatives and gays.
- Rand Paul could have been on Parks and Recreation, but wasn't.