The Obama administration has decided to hit the pause button on its immigration plan after a Texas judge blocked key parts of it.
- ISIS attacks in Libya raise concerns across the Mediterranean.
- Here is The Atlantic's thinkpiece on ISIS that everybody is talking about.
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz might run for Sen. Marco Rubio's Senate seat.
- Dave Weigel covers the International Students for Liberty Conference, or "bow ties and slam poetry."
- Read Reason on the conference here and here.
- Here's Justin Bieber getting pelted with eggs. No explanation necessary.