The Obama administration has decided to hit the pause button on its immigration plan after a Texas judge blocked key parts of it.
- ISIS attacks in Libya raise concerns across the Mediterranean.
- Here is The Atlantic's thinkpiece on ISIS that everybody is talking about.
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz might run for Sen. Marco Rubio's Senate seat.
- Dave Weigel covers the International Students for Liberty Conference, or "bow ties and slam poetry."
- Read Reason on the conference here and here.
- Here's Justin Bieber getting pelted with eggs. No explanation necessary.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.