- Uh oh: Students at a Pittsburgh school somehow obtained a 50 Shades of Grey word puzzle. Parents are upset. The usual suspects are offended. Quick, call your Congressman!
- The Senate has confirmed Ashton Carter as Secretary of Defense.
- But Republicans are holding up Loretta Lynch's confirmation as Attorney General.
- Homeless libertarians are descending upon Washington, D.C. for the International Students for Liberty conference.
- Watch Reason's Lenore Skenazy talk a worried parent into letting his kids walk to the store by themselves.