- Uh oh: Students at a Pittsburgh school somehow obtained a 50 Shades of Grey word puzzle. Parents are upset. The usual suspects are offended. Quick, call your Congressman!
- The Senate has confirmed Ashton Carter as Secretary of Defense.
- But Republicans are holding up Loretta Lynch's confirmation as Attorney General.
- Homeless libertarians are descending upon Washington, D.C. for the International Students for Liberty conference.
- Watch Reason's Lenore Skenazy talk a worried parent into letting his kids walk to the store by themselves.
Biden's Nominee to Head the ATF, Who Wants Congress to Ban 'Assault Weapons,' Says He Can't Define Them
David Chipman's obfuscation, like the president's vagueness, is aimed at concealing the illogic of targeting firearms based on their "military-style" appearance.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
Dr. Lee Gross' direct primary care practice takes the complexity and unaffordability out of health care.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.