Fox News showed the full video of Muath al-Kasaesbeh burning to death on its website. The Jordanian pilot was brutally murdered by ISIS.
- The horror of ISIS burning a man alive has at least united much of the Arab world against the terrorist group.
- FCC: Brace yourself, Net Neutrality is coming.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder said the state will recognize 300 same-sex marriages that were performed last year after a district court struck down Michigan's gay marriage ban but before another court issued a stay of that ruling.
- Everybody is still buzzing about mandatory vaccinations. Here's Reason's Matt Welch on the subject.
- And here's The New Republic's Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig on libertarians horrifying parenting views: "To avoid a hellish death spiral of infectious disease and neglect, we would all do well to reject Paul and his cohort on the subject of child rearing."
- The trailer for Magic Mike XXL was released today. Trigger warning: Body insecurity.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.