Fact-checkers say "not so fast" to the claims in President Barack Obama's State of the Union Address about our economic recovery and the real details of the "free community college" plan.
- House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) invited Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the United States to speak without (gasp!) going through the White House first.
- The Department of Justice will pay $134,000 to a woman whom a Drug Enforcement Agency officer impersonated on Facebook during the investigation of a case.
- Officials in Newtown, Connecticut, are considering razing the former home of mass murderer Adam Lanza and preserving it as "open space."
- The agreement between Boston and the United States Olympics Committee to possibly host the 2024 summer games forbids city employees from saying anything that might "reflect negatively" upon the games or the organizations behind it.
- A man in Marietta, Georgia, was cited by police for eating a cheeseburger while driving.