During Sunday's memorial service for murdered NYPD officer Wenjian Liu, numerous uniformed police once again turned their backs in protest on Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- New York Judge William Garnett will hear arguments today on whether or not the grand jury proceedings into the police chokehold death of Eric Garner should be made public.
- ESPN SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott has died at age 49 from cancer.
- Jury selection is set to begin today in the case of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- Former Arkansas governor and outspoken social conservative Mike Huckabee has resigned from his Fox News talk show in order to weigh a 2016 presidential run.
- "Why Republicans are ready for Hillary."