What was America's biggest problem in 2014? Government and its denizens, say Americans polled by Gallup.
- Happy 2015. Enjoy your Obamacare employer mandate (or just suffer the costs and penalties—it's here either way).
- Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) broke ribs and bones in his face during a…freak exercising accident? That's one ill-tempered treadmill.
- Politicians rush for the nearest TV cameras to say what a great guy the late Mario Cuomo, former governor of New York, was.
- The death of a woman in Cleveland police custody was a homicide, rules the medical examiner. The mentally ill woman died while being physically restrained.
- This year's dominant flu strain is a nasty little bug that's not well-matched by the vaccine. But in happier health news, cancer mortality rates keep dropping.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.