What was America's biggest problem in 2014? Government and its denizens, say Americans polled by Gallup.
- Happy 2015. Enjoy your Obamacare employer mandate (or just suffer the costs and penalties—it's here either way).
- Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) broke ribs and bones in his face during a…freak exercising accident? That's one ill-tempered treadmill.
- Politicians rush for the nearest TV cameras to say what a great guy the late Mario Cuomo, former governor of New York, was.
- The death of a woman in Cleveland police custody was a homicide, rules the medical examiner. The mentally ill woman died while being physically restrained.
- This year's dominant flu strain is a nasty little bug that's not well-matched by the vaccine. But in happier health news, cancer mortality rates keep dropping.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?