According to the latest poll data, Jeb Bush is now the preferred Republican presidential candidate. Despair, ye foes of monarchy.
- The NFL's Jim Harbaugh, who coaches the San Francisco 49ers, is leaving that job for college football. He will now coach the Wolverines at the University of Michigan (my alma mater), where he is expected to be paid a record-breaking $9 million per year.
- President Obama's golf plans disrupted an Army veteran's wedding. With only one day's notice, a Hawaiian gold course told the vet his wedding would have to be moved to accommodate the president's vacation. Obama is sorry.
- How's that war against ISIS going?
- The U.S. is assisting in the search for the missing AirAsia plane.
- The Chinese government is blocking access to Gmail.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.