A district court judge in Pennsylvania ruled that portions of President Obama's executive actions on immigration are unconstitutional.
- The Senate confirmed several judicial nominees and sent a package of tax breaks to the White House.
- After years of drought California needs 11 trillion gallons of water to refill its aquifiers.
- Federal officials say there's no sign of a plot by the Sony hackers to attack screenings of The Interview.
- A federal jury sided with Apple in an anti-trust lawsuit over the company's decision to block music downloaded via competitor services from playing on the iPod.
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) says he doesn't see a problem with supporting the Dallas Cowboys. The Jets and Giants play in New Jersey but are called New York teams.
- The Wire was better than Breaking Bad, according to Complex.