The United States conducted new airstrikes in Syria against ISIS targets.
- Darren Wilson will receive no severance after resigning from the Ferguson Police Department, according to the city's mayor, James Knowles, who also promised the department would seek to hire more minorities.
- The United Nations condemned the United States for police brutality, its recent use of torture, and the detention of immigrants.
- Police and protesters clashed in Hong Kong, where pro-democracy demonstrations continue; at least 40 people were arrested.
- Missing Ohio State football player Kosta Karageorge was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Nintendo has filed a patent for a GameBoy emulator app.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.