Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has heart—trouble that is. She was hospitalized for a coronary blockage.
- Just before the Thanksgiving holiday hits, the Obama administration unveiled an air pollution regulation that business groups say could be the most expensive ever.
- Many Republicans still like the idea of Mitt Romney (!) as their presidential nominee. Why?
- Thanks, but no tanks (get it?), says Michele Fluornoy, who dropped out of the running to be Secretary of Defense.
- After a chaotic Monday night in Ferguson, Missouri, officials turned to the National Guard last night to get a handle on post-grand jury announcement violence—well, some of it, anyway.
- Speaking of demonstration-related violence, seven Hong Kong cops were arrested for beating a pro-democracy protester.
- European officials want the "right to be forgotten" extended globally. Uh huh. We'll remember that.
- What did two British brothers learn at camp? Terrorism! They're been imprisoned in the U.K. for their troubles.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.