Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has heart—trouble that is. She was hospitalized for a coronary blockage.
- Just before the Thanksgiving holiday hits, the Obama administration unveiled an air pollution regulation that business groups say could be the most expensive ever.
- Many Republicans still like the idea of Mitt Romney (!) as their presidential nominee. Why?
- Thanks, but no tanks (get it?), says Michele Fluornoy, who dropped out of the running to be Secretary of Defense.
- After a chaotic Monday night in Ferguson, Missouri, officials turned to the National Guard last night to get a handle on post-grand jury announcement violence—well, some of it, anyway.
- Speaking of demonstration-related violence, seven Hong Kong cops were arrested for beating a pro-democracy protester.
- European officials want the "right to be forgotten" extended globally. Uh huh. We'll remember that.
- What did two British brothers learn at camp? Terrorism! They're been imprisoned in the U.K. for their troubles.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.