In the continuing fallout from the Ferguson grand jury decision, George Stephanopoulos will be the first journalist to air an interview with Darren Wilson, the cop who killed Michael Brown.
- Documents suggest the grand jury confronted huge volumes of conflicting eyewitness testimony from people who claimed to have seen what happened between Wilson and Brown.
- President Obama reportedly thought Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel "just wasn't the right man for the job."
- Sen. Charles Schumer says focusing on healthcare reform was a mistake for Democrats.
- Obama doled out the Presidential Medals of Freedom to all those very worthy recipients, like Meryl Streep and Rep. John Dingell.
- Budweiser is switching up its marketing in order to broaden its appeal among millennials, whatever those are.
- Watch the first trailer for the forthcoming Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic World.