In Darren Wilson's exceedingly terrible grand jury testimony, now released in full, the 6'4″, 213-pound police officer described 18-year-old Michael Brown as strong as Hulk Hogan, with the "intense aggressive face" of an angry "demon". Read Wilson's full testimony here.
- Sixty-one people were arrested in conjunction with protests around Ferguson, Missouri, last night after the jury failed to indict Officer Wilson.
- Athletes react to the Ferguson decision. Members of Congress react to the Ferguson decision. Celebrities react to the Ferguson decision. (At least check out that last one for the Charlie Sheen tweet. #Losing)
- Why it's impossible to indict a cop.
- Why eyewitness testimony is so often wrong.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has finalized rules requiring calorie information be listed on chain-restaurant menus and menu boards and in vending machines.
- Here's a breakdown of what the Pentagon plans to spend fighting ISIS.