A.M. Links: Obama Announces Immigration Plans, AG Nominee Responsible For Nearly a Billion in Asset Forfeiture Last Year, Miss Honduras Found Dead
Last night President Obama finally announced his plan for executive action on immigration reform, in an address not aired on CBS, NBC, or ABC. He is in Las Vegas today to campaign for the plan.
- Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch boasted about being responsible for nearly a billion dollars in civil and criminal forfeiture in the last fiscal year.
- Charges against Officer Darren Wilson are unlikely, according to a union official.
- An armed woman was arrested outside the White House by Secret Service yesterday.
- The body of Miss Honduras was found on a riverbank; she had been shot dead along with her sister.
- Six feet of snow in Buffalo led the NFL to reschedule the Jets-Bills game to Monday in Detroit.
Follow Reason on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.