Last night President Obama finally announced his plan for executive action on immigration reform, in an address not aired on CBS, NBC, or ABC. He is in Las Vegas today to campaign for the plan.
- Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch boasted about being responsible for nearly a billion dollars in civil and criminal forfeiture in the last fiscal year.
- Charges against Officer Darren Wilson are unlikely, according to a union official.
- An armed woman was arrested outside the White House by Secret Service yesterday.
- The body of Miss Honduras was found on a riverbank; she had been shot dead along with her sister.
- Six feet of snow in Buffalo led the NFL to reschedule the Jets-Bills game to Monday in Detroit.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.