President Obama will get right to work cooperating with the new Republican majority—right after he issues an executive order shielding up to five million immigrants from deportation.
- Who is this Jonathan Gruber? asks House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). He certainly had nothing to do with Obamacare! Ummm….Don't you remember citing him over, and over, and over again on the issue in the past?
- The White House is concerned about potential violence after a grand jury releases its decision on whether or not to indict Officer Darren Wilson for the shooting death of Michael Brown, but local officials want the feds to keep their distance.
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi released an audiotape in which he basically flips the bird to President Obama and the United States over airstrikes.
- Outgoing Gov. Mike Beebe (D) of Arkansas has a parting gift for his son: a pardon for a decade-old marijuana conviction. That's touching, but share the love, governor.
- Digital rights groups are encouraged by a Senate push to rein in the National Security Agency.
“The Court usually reads statutes with a presumption of rationality and a presumption of constitutionality.”
Bernie Sanders: Don't Need 23 Choices of Deodorant, 18 Choices of Sneakers When Kids Are Going Hungry
The Socialist running for president says he doesn't begrudge Hillary Clinton for the money she makes giving speeches.
A solid majority of congressmen, including 41 Republicans, voted for a spending rider that bars the Justice Department from interfering with the legalization of cannabis for medical or recreational use.
Colorado Supreme Court Upholds a Decision That Forced a Teenager to Register As a Sex Offender for Swapping Nude Selfies
That result "may strike some as unfair," the court says, but it's what state law required at the time.
Just 25 percent of Democratic voters want a candidate promising a "bold, new agenda," which is exactly what party and media elites will cram down their throats.