The U.S.-Chinese climate deal is already inspiring skepticism on both the left and the right.
- The U.N. is throwing a fit, saying legalized marijuana in America is a violation of international law. Sorry, what? We're just too stoned to give a shit.
- The U.S. and its allies face an uphill battle against ISIS in Iraq's Anbar province.
- A federal judge overturned South Carolina's same-sex marriage ban.
- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America Corp. and three other global banks were fined by U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission a total of $4.3 billion for currency manipulation.
- Russian long-range bombers will conduct patrols in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The European Space Agency for the first time successfully landed a spacecraft on a comet.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”