The U.S.-Chinese climate deal is already inspiring skepticism on both the left and the right.
- The U.N. is throwing a fit, saying legalized marijuana in America is a violation of international law. Sorry, what? We're just too stoned to give a shit.
- The U.S. and its allies face an uphill battle against ISIS in Iraq's Anbar province.
- A federal judge overturned South Carolina's same-sex marriage ban.
- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America Corp. and three other global banks were fined by U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission a total of $4.3 billion for currency manipulation.
- Russian long-range bombers will conduct patrols in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The European Space Agency for the first time successfully landed a spacecraft on a comet.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.