The U.S.-Chinese climate deal is already inspiring skepticism on both the left and the right.
- The U.N. is throwing a fit, saying legalized marijuana in America is a violation of international law. Sorry, what? We're just too stoned to give a shit.
- The U.S. and its allies face an uphill battle against ISIS in Iraq's Anbar province.
- A federal judge overturned South Carolina's same-sex marriage ban.
- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America Corp. and three other global banks were fined by U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission a total of $4.3 billion for currency manipulation.
- Russian long-range bombers will conduct patrols in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The European Space Agency for the first time successfully landed a spacecraft on a comet.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.