The U.S.-Chinese climate deal is already inspiring skepticism on both the left and the right.
- The U.N. is throwing a fit, saying legalized marijuana in America is a violation of international law. Sorry, what? We're just too stoned to give a shit.
- The U.S. and its allies face an uphill battle against ISIS in Iraq's Anbar province.
- A federal judge overturned South Carolina's same-sex marriage ban.
- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America Corp. and three other global banks were fined by U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission a total of $4.3 billion for currency manipulation.
- Russian long-range bombers will conduct patrols in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The European Space Agency for the first time successfully landed a spacecraft on a comet.
The law is an ass, cleft and all.
Phillip Brailsford was acquitted of murder for a shooting captured on video that subsequently drew national outrage. Now he's getting paid for it.
Few people who tweeted #NotMyAriel were actually upset about Halle Bailey portraying the mermaid princess.