The U.S.-Chinese climate deal is already inspiring skepticism on both the left and the right.
- The U.N. is throwing a fit, saying legalized marijuana in America is a violation of international law. Sorry, what? We're just too stoned to give a shit.
- The U.S. and its allies face an uphill battle against ISIS in Iraq's Anbar province.
- A federal judge overturned South Carolina's same-sex marriage ban.
- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America Corp. and three other global banks were fined by U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission a total of $4.3 billion for currency manipulation.
- Russian long-range bombers will conduct patrols in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The European Space Agency for the first time successfully landed a spacecraft on a comet.
Colorado Supreme Court Upholds a Decision That Forced a Teenager to Register As a Sex Offender for Swapping Nude Selfies
That result "may strike some as unfair," the court says, but it's what state law required at the time.
The celebrated law professor lost his position as faculty dean after students demanded his firing.
“The Court usually reads statutes with a presumption of rationality and a presumption of constitutionality.”
A solid majority of congressmen, including 41 Republicans, voted for a spending rider that bars the Justice Department from interfering with the legalization of cannabis for medical or recreational use.