Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has promised to support likely Republican presidential hopeful Rand Paul in "whatever he decides to do."
- The Navy SEALs team that killed Osama bin Laden is arguing over who was ultimately responsible for taking out the terrorist.
- President Obama is sending more troops to advise Iraqi forces on how to stop ISIS. But it's definitely a "non-combat" thing.
- Think liberals are going to relent in their war of words against the Koch brothers? I don't know why you would think that, but if you do, you're wrong.
- According to the coroner's report, Robin Williams was suffering from paranoia and depression due to his Parkinson's diagnosis at the time of his suicide.
- An ebola scare emptied a nude beach in the Canary Islands.
- Did you see the trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies yet?
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.