President Barack Obama sent a secret letter to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to discuss their mutual interesting in wiping out ISIS.
- House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) says that the Republican-controlled Congress is going to push for the Keystone XL Pipeline and the repeal of medical device taxes implemented by Obamacare, and they're going to resist unilateral immigration decisions if Obama tries to use executive orders.
- This ex-Navy SEAL says he killed Osama bin Laden. This Marine just got charged for a fraud scheme involving the president's helicopter fleet. And, the U.S. Army today quietly ended a policy that permitted black servicemen to be referred to as "negroes."
- Russia is sending ballistic missiles-equipped units to Ukraine's border. Every day since the revolution turned bloody in February, I've thought, "It can't get any worse than this," and every day it does.
- The Archdiocese of Chicago released 15,000 pages on 350 incidents of child abuse within the Catholic Church.
- The next Star Wars movie just got a title: "The Force Awakens." …You're kidding, right? That's not just a porno parody?
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
Plus: civic dynamism on display, Justice Department embraces home detainment of federal prisoners, and more...
Plus: COVID-19 in prisons and jails, Trump campaign threatens TV stations, state disparities in new coronavirus cases, and more...
No, British Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson Has Not 'Drastically Downgraded' His Worst-Case Projection of COVID-19 Deaths
But he has raised his estimate of the virus's reproduction number, which implies a lower fatality rate than his research group initially assumed.