President Barack Obama sent a secret letter to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to discuss their mutual interesting in wiping out ISIS.
- House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) says that the Republican-controlled Congress is going to push for the Keystone XL Pipeline and the repeal of medical device taxes implemented by Obamacare, and they're going to resist unilateral immigration decisions if Obama tries to use executive orders.
- This ex-Navy SEAL says he killed Osama bin Laden. This Marine just got charged for a fraud scheme involving the president's helicopter fleet. And, the U.S. Army today quietly ended a policy that permitted black servicemen to be referred to as "negroes."
- Russia is sending ballistic missiles-equipped units to Ukraine's border. Every day since the revolution turned bloody in February, I've thought, "It can't get any worse than this," and every day it does.
- The Archdiocese of Chicago released 15,000 pages on 350 incidents of child abuse within the Catholic Church.
- The next Star Wars movie just got a title: "The Force Awakens." …You're kidding, right? That's not just a porno parody?
The Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the company pays "a lower tax rate than firefighters and teachers."
A Judge Called His Mandatory Sentence 'Excessive' and 'Wrong.' Less Than a Year Later He Died In Federal Prison
Frederick Turner was sentenced to a mandatory 40 years on nonviolent drug and firearm charges. He ended up in a high-security federal prison, and now he's dead.
The Bureau of Land Management sees no Fourth Amendment concerns with searching American citizens for reasons to arrest them without probable cause when it comes to their event permits.
Alice sends nude picture to her ex, Bob. Bob's new girlfriend (or maybe would-be girlfriend) Carol gets it and posts it online. Carol wouldn't be guilty under the state revenge porn statute, the court rules.