When the dust settles tomorrow, the Republican Party's margin of control over Congress could be its widest since 1929. Democrats' last ditch effort is to distance themselves from President Obama. Well, that or this viral campaign trail photobomb by Bill Clinton.
- Obama is having his first-ever one-on-one meeting with Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen today. They're talking about the U.S.'s long-term economic outlook.
- The Maine nurse who treated Ebola victims has settled with the state. She is allowed to travel freely, but has to closely monitor her health. She said that she was quarantined because of an "abundance of politics." United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon today criticized "unnecessarily" strict quarantine guidelines in certain places. Even if you survive Ebola, you might have "post-Ebola syndrome."
- U.S. allies in Iraq are not having an easy time holding off ISIS.
- Ready your hashtags, because there's renewed fighting in #BENGHAZI.
- The crash of Virgin Galactic's spacecraft was deadly due to a safety device deploying too early. Sir Richard Branson says the show must go on.
- World Trade Center One is open for business.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: