The New York Timesreported that the U.S. economy experienced healthy growth this quarter. Really, it was just all that new federal defense spending.
- Speaking of which: U.S. airstrikes are having little impact on the number of jihadist militants traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
- Michael Che, a comedian and Saturday Night Live performer, made a joke—deemed offensive by some—about that viral catcalling video. Get your pitchforks ready, folks.
- Kaci Hickox, the nurse who is supposed to be under ebola quarantine for traveling to Sierra Leone, decided, "It's a beautiful day for a bike ride."
- Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz is working on a version of season four that will tell the story in chronological order, which would be significantly different from the version that was originally released on Netflix.
- Michael Jordan said President Obama is a shitty golfer. BOOM.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...