The New York Timesreported that the U.S. economy experienced healthy growth this quarter. Really, it was just all that new federal defense spending.
- Speaking of which: U.S. airstrikes are having little impact on the number of jihadist militants traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
- Michael Che, a comedian and Saturday Night Live performer, made a joke—deemed offensive by some—about that viral catcalling video. Get your pitchforks ready, folks.
- Kaci Hickox, the nurse who is supposed to be under ebola quarantine for traveling to Sierra Leone, decided, "It's a beautiful day for a bike ride."
- Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz is working on a version of season four that will tell the story in chronological order, which would be significantly different from the version that was originally released on Netflix.
- Michael Jordan said President Obama is a shitty golfer. BOOM.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
Prison Guards Who Forced Naked Inmate To Sleep in Sewage and Urine Were Given Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Disagreed.
The legal doctrine is a free pass for rampant government abuse.
Journalism Professors Demand Iowa State University Disband the College Republicans Over Offensive Tweet
ISU initially criticized the tweet, but later affirmed the group's free speech rights and declined to punish them.
Andrew Cuomo's Emmy Award for His COVID-19 Briefings Is a Disgusting Prioritization of Style Over Substance
The New York governor is getting a shiny award for playing a good governor on TV.