The New York Timesreported that the U.S. economy experienced healthy growth this quarter. Really, it was just all that new federal defense spending.
- Speaking of which: U.S. airstrikes are having little impact on the number of jihadist militants traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
- Michael Che, a comedian and Saturday Night Live performer, made a joke—deemed offensive by some—about that viral catcalling video. Get your pitchforks ready, folks.
- Kaci Hickox, the nurse who is supposed to be under ebola quarantine for traveling to Sierra Leone, decided, "It's a beautiful day for a bike ride."
- Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz is working on a version of season four that will tell the story in chronological order, which would be significantly different from the version that was originally released on Netflix.
- Michael Jordan said President Obama is a shitty golfer. BOOM.