Crack-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, a libertarian hedonist's dream politician, was dealt a significant defeat after his brother lost the election to replace him.
- Ebola quarantines enacted by New York and New Jersey are a bad idea, writes The New York Times editorial board.
- UC-Berkeley students, predictably, don't want Bill Maher to speak at their commencement. These days, anyone who has ever offended anyone is unwelcome at university campuses.
- The century-old journal of a doomed member of Roert Faclon Scott's Antarctic expedition was discovered.
- Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman told Megyn Kelly of Fox News that man-made climate change was "bad science" and "a myth."
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry gave a speech insisting that the American people want "a clean break" from the Obama administration. He's probably running for president.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.