Officials in South Miami, Florida voted to break away and form the 51st state. That's probably not actually going to happen, though.
- Former Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee passed away at age 93. Bradlee helmed the paper during its coverage of the Watergate scandal.
- Why do so many ISIS terrorists come from Tunisia?
- Speaking of ISIS: The terorists intercepted one of the U.S.'s airdropped weapon pallets. The cache of arms was intended for Syrian rebels. That sucks.
- A Pew Research study notes some interesting differences between conservative and liberal news media sources.
- Sean Hannity brought Ann Coulter on to his show to talk about Monica Lewinsky. She refused and dove straight into the election: "I'm here to talk about the election and not this aging intern whose greatest moment was being attacked by Matt Drudge."
- Renee Zellweger is a Face Dancer and people are upset, or something.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.