Officials in South Miami, Florida voted to break away and form the 51st state. That's probably not actually going to happen, though.
- Former Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee passed away at age 93. Bradlee helmed the paper during its coverage of the Watergate scandal.
- Why do so many ISIS terrorists come from Tunisia?
- Speaking of ISIS: The terorists intercepted one of the U.S.'s airdropped weapon pallets. The cache of arms was intended for Syrian rebels. That sucks.
- A Pew Research study notes some interesting differences between conservative and liberal news media sources.
- Sean Hannity brought Ann Coulter on to his show to talk about Monica Lewinsky. She refused and dove straight into the election: "I'm here to talk about the election and not this aging intern whose greatest moment was being attacked by Matt Drudge."
- Renee Zellweger is a Face Dancer and people are upset, or something.
The Democratic presidential contender suggests that "racist threats or anti-immigrant manifestos" could justify federal gun confiscation orders.
Conservative Justices Are Political Hacks, Five Senators Argue While Urging SCOTUS to Drop a Second Amendment Case
The five Democrats warn that the Court may have to be "restructured" if it keeps making decisions they don't like.
Tom Messina will now be able to sell off his restaurant to a developer and retire.