Officials in South Miami, Florida voted to break away and form the 51st state. That's probably not actually going to happen, though.
- Former Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee passed away at age 93. Bradlee helmed the paper during its coverage of the Watergate scandal.
- Why do so many ISIS terrorists come from Tunisia?
- Speaking of ISIS: The terorists intercepted one of the U.S.'s airdropped weapon pallets. The cache of arms was intended for Syrian rebels. That sucks.
- A Pew Research study notes some interesting differences between conservative and liberal news media sources.
- Sean Hannity brought Ann Coulter on to his show to talk about Monica Lewinsky. She refused and dove straight into the election: "I'm here to talk about the election and not this aging intern whose greatest moment was being attacked by Matt Drudge."
- Renee Zellweger is a Face Dancer and people are upset, or something.