Having just recently denounced the Kurdish Peshmerga as "terrorists," Turkey's government is now allowing Kurdish reinforcements through to Kobani to battle ISIS. The enemy of my enemy…
- Obamacare, assaults on civil liberties, and hostility to entrepreneurs and business might not have torpedoed Democratic election hopes, but fumbling the response to Ebola has them bleeding from the eyes.
- Voting is already underway in 34 states by the way, so get ready for smug hectoring from those who have already chosen institutional party Candidate A over institutional party Candidate B.
- British gun owners now face unannounced, warrantless visits to their homes by the cops, just because. All the more reason to keep your guns off the books.
- Marijuana-based edibles such as brownies, cookies, and candy will be banned if Colorado officials have their way, because— Oh, let's not pretend there's any logic behind this.
- "He's been giving us descriptions, cooperating and accompanying us to locations," Hammond, Indiana, Police Chief John D. Doughty says of Darren Deon Vann who, apparently, admits to at least seven murders over 20 years. Better late then never.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.