Having just recently denounced the Kurdish Peshmerga as "terrorists," Turkey's government is now allowing Kurdish reinforcements through to Kobani to battle ISIS. The enemy of my enemy…
- Obamacare, assaults on civil liberties, and hostility to entrepreneurs and business might not have torpedoed Democratic election hopes, but fumbling the response to Ebola has them bleeding from the eyes.
- Voting is already underway in 34 states by the way, so get ready for smug hectoring from those who have already chosen institutional party Candidate A over institutional party Candidate B.
- British gun owners now face unannounced, warrantless visits to their homes by the cops, just because. All the more reason to keep your guns off the books.
- Marijuana-based edibles such as brownies, cookies, and candy will be banned if Colorado officials have their way, because— Oh, let's not pretend there's any logic behind this.
- "He's been giving us descriptions, cooperating and accompanying us to locations," Hammond, Indiana, Police Chief John D. Doughty says of Darren Deon Vann who, apparently, admits to at least seven murders over 20 years. Better late then never.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.