- Dozens of Nazi war criminals and concentration-camp guards were forced out of America yet still collected—or collect, present-tense—U.S. Social Security checks.
- Anti-democracy critics in Hong Kong are convinced the U.S. is puppeteering the #OccupyCentral protest movement there.
- Ebola watch is over for the 48 people who had contact with the first Dallas patient.
- Secretary of State John Kerry is trying to cheerlead more Asian countries into joining our ISIS war efforts.
- Jay Leno received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in D.C. Sunday night.
- HuffPost CliffNotes: 5 takeaways from Doug Henwood's Harper's takedown of Hillary Clinton.
- A new report finds the cities currently attracting the most college-educated millennials include Houston, Nashville, Denver, Austin, Portland, D.C., Buffalo, Baltimore, and Los Angeles.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.