- Dozens of Nazi war criminals and concentration-camp guards were forced out of America yet still collected—or collect, present-tense—U.S. Social Security checks.
- Anti-democracy critics in Hong Kong are convinced the U.S. is puppeteering the #OccupyCentral protest movement there.
- Ebola watch is over for the 48 people who had contact with the first Dallas patient.
- Secretary of State John Kerry is trying to cheerlead more Asian countries into joining our ISIS war efforts.
- Jay Leno received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in D.C. Sunday night.
- HuffPost CliffNotes: 5 takeaways from Doug Henwood's Harper's takedown of Hillary Clinton.
- A new report finds the cities currently attracting the most college-educated millennials include Houston, Nashville, Denver, Austin, Portland, D.C., Buffalo, Baltimore, and Los Angeles.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.