- Dozens of Nazi war criminals and concentration-camp guards were forced out of America yet still collected—or collect, present-tense—U.S. Social Security checks.
- Anti-democracy critics in Hong Kong are convinced the U.S. is puppeteering the #OccupyCentral protest movement there.
- Ebola watch is over for the 48 people who had contact with the first Dallas patient.
- Secretary of State John Kerry is trying to cheerlead more Asian countries into joining our ISIS war efforts.
- Jay Leno received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in D.C. Sunday night.
- HuffPost CliffNotes: 5 takeaways from Doug Henwood's Harper's takedown of Hillary Clinton.
- A new report finds the cities currently attracting the most college-educated millennials include Houston, Nashville, Denver, Austin, Portland, D.C., Buffalo, Baltimore, and Los Angeles.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.