Footage of Hong Kong police beating a pro-democracy protester has gone viral; officials say the officers involved will be suspended.
- The U.S. Supreme Court stepped in to block several parts of a much-contested Texas abortion law, which the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld earlier this month.
- Twenty-eight Harvard Law School faculty members issued a statement opposing the school's new sexual harassment and violence policy, which they say is "overwhelmingly stacked against the accused".
- A second Texas health worker has tested positive for Ebola.
- Google Glass addiction is here.
- Feminist video-game critic Anita Sarkeesian—a controversial figure in the ongoing #GamerGate dustup—canceled a planned talk at Utah State University after the school received threats of a "Massacre style attack" if the talk took place.
- How whiskey conquered vodka in the U.S.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.