Prepare to read in the history books about the whupping ISIS took from…Operation Inherent Resolve? Get some marketing folks on that.
- With polling numbers looking crappy and headlines looking worse, Democrats prepare to suffer an Operation Inherent Resolve-style drubbing in the House of Representatives. No, I'm not going to let that go.
- So, there were chemical weapons in Iraq after all. But these were aging leaky ones left lying around the landscape, and not the sort of thing the Pentagon likes to discuss.
- That second Dallas health care worker diagnosed with Ebola reportedly took a commercial flight she wasn't supposed to go anywhere near. I'll bet there's a TSA agent or two having second thoughts about getting gropey with the passengers.
- Worldwide economic indicators look pretty crappy right now. Really? What, no plague of locusts?
- Lockheed Martin says it made a breakthrough in developing a power source based on nuclear fusion, and that small reactors may be available within a decade. Which is really cool.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.