Prepare to read in the history books about the whupping ISIS took from…Operation Inherent Resolve? Get some marketing folks on that.
- With polling numbers looking crappy and headlines looking worse, Democrats prepare to suffer an Operation Inherent Resolve-style drubbing in the House of Representatives. No, I'm not going to let that go.
- So, there were chemical weapons in Iraq after all. But these were aging leaky ones left lying around the landscape, and not the sort of thing the Pentagon likes to discuss.
- That second Dallas health care worker diagnosed with Ebola reportedly took a commercial flight she wasn't supposed to go anywhere near. I'll bet there's a TSA agent or two having second thoughts about getting gropey with the passengers.
- Worldwide economic indicators look pretty crappy right now. Really? What, no plague of locusts?
- Lockheed Martin says it made a breakthrough in developing a power source based on nuclear fusion, and that small reactors may be available within a decade. Which is really cool.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate