The Supreme Court halted implementation of Wisconsin's voter ID law.
- Speaking of voter ID laws, you can watch Lewis Black get really upset about them, if that's your thing.
- President Obama hasn't chosen a new attorney general yet, and isn't sure when he will.
- Hey, look: the anti-ISIS efforts are expanding beyond what Obama initially had intended. Now who could have foreseen that?
- The NFL fined Colin Kaepernick $10,000 for wearing Dre headphones after a game.
- Kristen Schaal took on Republican efforts to court women voters on The Daily Show. Funny? You be the judge.
- Did infamous fugitive William Bradford Bishop Jr. die as an impoverished, homeless man in Alabama?
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.