The Supreme Court halted implementation of Wisconsin's voter ID law.
- Speaking of voter ID laws, you can watch Lewis Black get really upset about them, if that's your thing.
- President Obama hasn't chosen a new attorney general yet, and isn't sure when he will.
- Hey, look: the anti-ISIS efforts are expanding beyond what Obama initially had intended. Now who could have foreseen that?
- The NFL fined Colin Kaepernick $10,000 for wearing Dre headphones after a game.
- Kristen Schaal took on Republican efforts to court women voters on The Daily Show. Funny? You be the judge.
- Did infamous fugitive William Bradford Bishop Jr. die as an impoverished, homeless man in Alabama?
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.