The Supreme Court halted implementation of Wisconsin's voter ID law.
- Speaking of voter ID laws, you can watch Lewis Black get really upset about them, if that's your thing.
- President Obama hasn't chosen a new attorney general yet, and isn't sure when he will.
- Hey, look: the anti-ISIS efforts are expanding beyond what Obama initially had intended. Now who could have foreseen that?
- The NFL fined Colin Kaepernick $10,000 for wearing Dre headphones after a game.
- Kristen Schaal took on Republican efforts to court women voters on The Daily Show. Funny? You be the judge.
- Did infamous fugitive William Bradford Bishop Jr. die as an impoverished, homeless man in Alabama?