Before they send troops after ISIS, Turkish officials want somebody else to get some skin in the game. Oh well. Thought we had them there.
- If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that Nancy Pelosi is horrible. Even members of her own party are campaigning against her.
- With an eye on the confusing mingling of Obamacare with the tax code, experts say the next tax season should really, really suck.
- Now that the Supreme Court has turned up its collective noses at the chance to rule on the issue, West Virginia officials concede that their attempts to defend a state ban on gay marriage are pointless.
- In Spain, Ebola-infected nurse Teresa Romero took a turn for the worse, and more people have been quarantined. Yeah, that's not so encouraging.
- A Missouri state senator wants the feds to investigate the police shooting of— no, not Michael Brown. Try to keep up. This is a new shooting, of a man named Vonderrit D. Myers.
- Quick, call your bookie. The smart money is on Edward Snowden, Pope Francis, or Malala Yousafzai for the Nobel Peace Prize. What? That can't be. None of them committed an atrocity.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
The store owner thought his employee acted in reasonable defense of property and self. The police disagreed.