Before they send troops after ISIS, Turkish officials want somebody else to get some skin in the game. Oh well. Thought we had them there.
- If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that Nancy Pelosi is horrible. Even members of her own party are campaigning against her.
- With an eye on the confusing mingling of Obamacare with the tax code, experts say the next tax season should really, really suck.
- Now that the Supreme Court has turned up its collective noses at the chance to rule on the issue, West Virginia officials concede that their attempts to defend a state ban on gay marriage are pointless.
- In Spain, Ebola-infected nurse Teresa Romero took a turn for the worse, and more people have been quarantined. Yeah, that's not so encouraging.
- A Missouri state senator wants the feds to investigate the police shooting of— no, not Michael Brown. Try to keep up. This is a new shooting, of a man named Vonderrit D. Myers.
- Quick, call your bookie. The smart money is on Edward Snowden, Pope Francis, or Malala Yousafzai for the Nobel Peace Prize. What? That can't be. None of them committed an atrocity.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
Journalism Professors Demand Iowa State University Disband the College Republicans Over Offensive Tweet
ISU initially criticized the tweet, but later affirmed the group's free speech rights and declined to punish them.
Prison Guards Who Forced Naked Inmate To Sleep in Sewage and Urine Were Given Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Disagreed.
The legal doctrine is a free pass for rampant government abuse.
Andrew Cuomo's Emmy Award for His COVID-19 Briefings Is a Disgusting Prioritization of Style Over Substance
The New York governor is getting a shiny award for playing a good governor on TV.