Wal-Mart will stop offering health care coverage for part-time employees in response to rising costs associated with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- According to a new Gallup poll, a majority of Americans say Obamacare "hurt them rather than helped them."
- At a fundraiser on Tuesday, President Barack Obama admitted, "There's a sense possibly that the world is spinning so fast and nobody is able to control it."
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit will hear arguments this week in a case testing the legality of the F.B.I.'s secret surveillance of Americans.
- Spanish officials plan to euthanize the pet dog of the Ebola-stricken nurse as a precautionary measure.
- In Iraq, ISIS is now using water as a weapon.